Friday, July 2, 2010

My Cat Daisy Doo

Today i am grateful for my cat Daisy Doo. She past away this evening from a brain infection. But what i am grateful for is she taught me unconditional love. She would always greet me with meows and want to sleep next to me at night. She was a talker. She always wanted loves but only when she thought she needed them, not when you wanted to give them. LOL :) She would want the Cold Ceral but you had to chew it for her first, and if she really wanted it she would try and take it from your mouth. LOL :) Gosh, WE WILL MISS HER ! She hated being on the other side of the door from me. If i had a door closed and she could not come in (especially the bathroom) she would stick her little paw underneath the door and meow to let me know she wanted in. She was my little baby. She would of been 1 yr old next month. Daisy we will miss you so much. She was such an entitled cat, thinking she could do anything she wanted. LOL :) What i would give to be able to tell her to get down off the counter one more time. Mu little daisy doo doo, Mommy will miss you and will never forget the lessons and gifts you brought me. Chase those butterflies all you want now. We love you.

No comments: